Not only is Johnny Depp an incredible actor, most notoriously featuring in the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ film series, but there’s also a lot of wisdom we can inhale through his words.
You may have seen some of the great Johnny Depp picture quotes on the web that talk about love, living life to the fullest, accepting you for who you are etc.
This is a list of some of the most inspirational Johnny Depp quotes we can all gain great knowledge from, and I encourage you to check these out and then leave a comment below as to your thoughts.
20 Inspirational Johnny Depp Quotes
1. “People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.” – Johnny Depp
2. “I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.” – Johnny Depp
3. “As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.” – Johnny Depp
4. “I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.” – Johnny Depp
5. “If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgement on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.” – Johnny Depp
6th of 20 Johnny Depp Quotes
6. “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.” – Johnny Depp
7. “Just keep moving forward, and don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” – Johnny Depp